Naam :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Powered by Blogger

maandag, mei 12, 2008

HERSTART IN 2008

Eindelijk een fotoimpressie van wat er in februari en maart gebeurd is.
Februari was het weer redelijk maar toch regelmatig regen
Maart was een stuk beter met regelmatig een zonnetje
In februari kwam eindelijk de aannemer de septictank plaatsen
Hierboven in vier afleveringen hoe het was, het materiaal, het werk en hoe
ze het achterlieten

Comments on "HERSTART IN 2008"

 

Anonymous Anoniem said ... (11/5/13 22:45) : 

Excellent a single Mehdi....ever because I came to understand about SL about 2 many years ago, I
haven't seemed back again at something else. Now granted I haven't been constant more than those two many years but SL
will be the only point I did after i did it. I just never
could get the right time of day nailed down to where
it benefited me one of the most. Now I have, and I am seeing gains just over the
past month of Consistent training. I hold telling myself
to be patient and the rewards WILL arrive. I'm slowly acquiring my nourishment in check, but it really is better than it was per month ago. Many thanks Mehdi for this program!

Stop by my site ... build muscle without weights men

 

post a comment